Jonathan planned to go out to Macey's for ice cream and then to Discovery Park with all his friends. They decided to meet up after school, and everyone was going to walk together. (It's a little weird for me to just let him go...I'll have to get used to this! I just said, "Ok. Go where you want, but stay with your friends and let me know if you go anywhere else than those two places," and then he left.) Mr. Independent! (I later heard from him, "We've been all over PG. Now we're in Megyn's backyard. We might go swimming when the pool opens at 4." :-)
The girls went to the neighbor's house. Their 3 girls had a water party for all their friends--40 in all!--and had a pool to splash in, a "carwash" for them to run through, super-wet sponges to throw, and TONS of food! So fun!
What a fun kickoff to a...HAPPY SUMMER!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment