I love our home. I really do. It's HOME!!
I also love playing in the garden here. This year, I did my annual flowers and most of my garden from seed. It was so fun...and satisfying, too!
Above: in my rose garden.
Below: this year's vegetable garden. We had lots of herbs, peas, tomatoes of several varieties, bell peppers, green onions, squash, rhubarb, carrots, rasberries, and marigolds for color!
In the backyard: all these annuals (except the petunias) were from seed. I LOVED the zinnias and the HUGE marigolds. Another special addition--the iris are from Mike's grandma's garden. The family home will not be there much longer, so for Christmas last year, Mike Burns pulled out the iris bulbs and shared them with the family. I now have them scattered through this whole patch under our kitchen window!



1 comment:
I am now inspired. I have done a garden for seven years now and I have never had the variety you have. Nor have I done everything from seed. I now have a mission. Any tips? I would be happy to hear any advice you have.
Post a Comment