Sunday, November 1, 2009

Jonathan's Cooking Adventures, Updated

Jonathan's been extraordinarily busy in the kitchen. He makes some sort of treat nearly every afternoon. (This has not proven to be helpful to my waistline!) He posts details of his adventures on Facebook, and I occasionally get feedback from my hungry friends (like, "Will you please tell Jonathan to quit Facebooking about all his cooking...or at least bring me some!")

Some of his recent recipes have included:

--Soft Pretzels (see photo above)
--Homemade Candy Corn
--Pumpkin Cream Sandwich Cookies
--Homemade Twinkies
--Tapioca Pudding
--Halloween Jello Jigglers
--Apple Slices (a version of apple pie with an iced crust)
--Fudge Brownies with Fudge Frosting
--Pumpkin-shaped Sugar Cookies
--Mini Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting
--Many varieties of smoothies
--Lemon Meringue Pie
--Lemon Squares

Get the idea? So do I... Perhaps I should teach him to cook dinner next?!?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Homemade Candy Corn?

I live too far away.

Jordana said...

WOW! I didn't know you could make homemade any of that stuff.