Friday, May 8, 2009

Disneyland!!!

Two days after the Hamiltons left, we headed out to California for Spring Break. We spent 3 full days at Disneyland. It was perfect! We all had a marvelous time. The kids are all old enough now to really love it, and they did! Jonathan loved the fast roller coasters (Space Mountain was his fav), Jen was so excited to show Jessie the princesses, and Jeremy adored the bumper cars and an amazing "virtual soccer" floor game in Innoventions! We were able to see and do just about everything we wanted to do...sometimes several times over. We mastered the fast pass and rider switch systems, so Mike and I were able to go on everything, too! Here are some highlights including the traditional 1st ride: Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (Mike's favorite)!















1 comment:

J said...

Sooo fun. Two Christmases ago we got to go to Disneyland for a half day (we were on a trip with the cross country team.) It was a blast and I am determined to get back there some day. Your post was so fun. I love all the princess picts. Priceless!!