
We've had a fun summer so far, filled with travels, swimming, and play. Some of my favorite adventures, though, have been the kids' spins on the traditional lemonade stands. To date, we've had gatorade sales, cookie sales, rock sales (inspired by the kids' cousin Haylie, who successfully sold $4.50 worth of rocks to her neighbors in St. George), chocolate milk sales, paper helicopter sales, and (my favorite) bug sales. Jer actually started the adventures in marketing research with his bug sale, and now the other kids have caught on, trying all manner of variations. Here's a picture of him on the first day. May I add that he was very successful, selling $1.50 worth of bugs!



2 comments:
I like the sign. It's eye "catching".
I LOVE IT! This just goes to show what your little "Richards Family Economy" has taught your kids about entrepreneurship. Hey, if someone will buy it, I'll sell it to 'em.
Post a Comment